Thursday 30 September 2021

Writing

Stranded We are at sea in a boat and a storm started to come. Luckily you Survived the storm and you are drifting away and then I saw an Island. I paddled to shore and I grabbed my backpack with my survival kit. It had food and water and 1 spear of clothes and an axe I got a watch. It tells me that I am thirsty and hungry and cold and warm. Day 1, On the island I got my axe and chopped down trees so I can make a shelter and a fire to keep warm at night time and I found a tree of lots and lots of leaves so I can have a bed. I found a washed-up boat. There was a box I opened. I found a blanket that could go with my bed so I can keep warm when the fire goes out. I could use more leaves for a pillow and suddenly it got dark so I made the shelter and I got the fire going. I grabbed food out of my bag and ate the beef. After that I went to bed, I closed my eyes and I fell asleep. 

 Day 2, 
 I woke up. I know that I survived 1 day but I do not know if I can survive day 2. I made a fishing rod by getting a stick and string and tired it onto the stick I put a worm and tired it on and I went to the water I caught a really big fish I cooked it ready for dinner I know survive I for a week with this big fish my watch was beeping at me I had a look and I was thirsty so I had a drink I feel all better now. When I got to my shelter there were footsteps. I wanted to go have a look so I grabbed my axe and I went to have a look and it was a lion that was hurt. I wanted to help it so I got a stick and I put it straight on its leg and I got a big leaf. I put it on the lion. I grabbed a fish that I cooked and I fed the lion and I knew that it was friendly. It was getting dark. I went back to my shelter. The lion followed me when I got back I had some cooked fish. The lion had her dinner when I went to bed. The lion came in and lay down and went to sleep with me.

 Day 3, 
 I woke up. It was a sunny day and the lion was gone. I had a look outside and I found that she was getting a drink so I got a drink too. I had some fish. I gave some fish to the lion as well. The lion's leg was all better. I went for a fish. I caught a fish. It was a big one again so now I can survive 2 weeks now. I gave the lion the name Peppa the lion, I like the name Peppa. I had enough materials to make an SOS signal so people could come to get me and Peppa the lion. I went for a walk and I found a house I steered for a minute. It was someone else on the island. I had a look inside and I found a deer head. Someone was making tea for their dinner and they were cooking rabbit yummy. I asked if I and my lion could come in. They said yes and that me and my lion can stay until people come to get us. We had dinner. It was yummy. They showed me and my lion a room. Thank you for letting us stay. Me and my lion closed our eyes and went to sleep. 

 Day 4, 
 I woke up and I find that me and my lion Peppa were at our camp I ran to the spot where the house was it was gone but the garden was there so I got all of the food and I went back to camp Peppa was still there I said {Peppa wake up the house is gone but I got all the food we need but it is only apples. I realized that Peppa ate all of the fish so I grabbed the fishing rod again. I caught a bone. It was someone’s leg bone. I dropped it and ran to my lion but when I turned around to run to Peppa a shark got me. I screamed for help and Peppa jumped out of the bush and bit the shark really really hard. he swam away as quick as he can Peppa saved me for that I got my fishing rod again and caught 2 big fish and I gave it to Peppa because she saves me I side { thank you so so much Peppa you are the bested lion there is I love I am taking you home with me when someone sees are sos signal. It got dark so me and Peppa went to bed and closed our eyes.

 Day 5, 
 I woke up it was raining so I woke up Peppa and we went outside in the rain we got trees and chopped them down and made a bigger shelter with a roof and we made a door ran I put my bed in and all my food I chimney and then I put the fire under it so the smoke can go out. We went inside and made a rug to put on the ground to sit on it was warm and cosy inside I had a look outside it was still raining so I hopped in my bed I forgot my survival kit outside so I got up and I forgot that my sleeping bag was in there so I got the kit and got my sleeping bag out of it and the leaf bed can be Peppa's bed she was happy I had another look at the side and it was still raining so I hoped in my sleep bag and ate some strawberries and chicken and apples it was yummy in my tummy and I gave Peppa the same it was so good for us we are so healthy now I look outside and it was just a little shower and it was nighttime so I went to bed. 

 Day 6, 
 When I woke up my lion was gone again I thought that my lion was getting a drink so I hop up and we and had a look it was still raining but it just stared and Peppa was not getting a drink if Peppa was going so when she would wake me up I do not get it yi wood Peppa go without telling me? I am going to find her so I got my bow and arrow from my survival kit and my axe. I got went to the spot where the home was and I find a box I opined the box and I find it was a sored so I got that as well I got everything I need to find Peppa my lion and I set off the find Peppa my lion I heard my lion calling out so I ran to the call and I saw that Peppa was stuck in the mud and she was in a bad guy some guy put it here gnet ahhhhh what happened to you I cut her down and I ride her back to camp and got a piece of fish and a drink and gave it to Peppa and went inside and lit the fire it was warm and I had chicken it got dark so me and Peppa went to. Sleep in the morning I got up and I look outside there was a hurricane coming for us so I woke Peppa up and I side to get up quick and she got up and we went outside and made a undgrand bass and we wanted and wanted the big sound was above us we take cover and wanted after the storm left I look outside trees where tipt ofer are home was broken but luckily the SOS signal survived Peppa came out I heard a noise it sounded like a helicopter I sear a black spot it was a helicopter it came to rescue us they said my lion Peppa can came to. I said {yay!!!! Thank you so so so much she does not hurt or kill people ok, they said ok Peppa do you have a family I asked her I know how to speak lion she said no they die when I was born she said. Oh, that is very sad she said yes it was. The helicopter driver said come on, I do not have forever so we called the helicopter driver to help and then we hopped in and flew away with me and pepper my lion and the driver in the helicopter. The end, thank you for reading my story by Ellie Coleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.